Click Here to sign the Darfur Petition!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'll be on the radio

I'll be talking about Fairtrade and Fair Trade Fortnight on the Radio Africa program on Edge Radio 99.3FM, this Sunday 18th Feb, 6-7pm. Can someone tape it for me or give me feedback on how it went?


Stay tuned for more about
Fair Trade Fortnight 07
28th April - 13th May

An energetic committee is organising some exciting events in Hobart to promote Fairtrade - so more people buy it and more people sell it. We will have a coffee farmer from Costa Rica coming to speak right here in Hobart. Click here for previous posts about Fairtrade & here. Contact me if interested in helping out or wanting to receive info about the events closer to the dates. Or check out the website.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Andrew James said...

hey you should update your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats