Click Here to sign the Darfur Petition!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

TEAR group 2006

Here are some of the lovely people who came to the TEAR BBQ last Sunday to get the TEAR group going for 2006. From the left there is Owen, Brit, Cooper, Jo, baby Amelia, Jeremy and holding the BBQ tongs is Cathy. It should be a good year for the TEAR group with a mix of learning, including info nights to invite friends to, campainging and prayer. Our first meeting will feature cathy sharing her recent trip to India and Bangladesh - "44 minutes to cross the subcontinent: snapshots + snacks + secrets all the way from dhakka to dehli". It's at 4pm, Sunday 9th April at 2 St Georges Terrace, Battery Point.

I can't wait!

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Sherrin said...

I was sorry not to be able to come to the meeting - I really had to go to bed! I am glad I did go to bed, because my back was very bad on Monday anyway without going to even more meetings on Sunday. I hope lots of people get involved with the TEAR group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats